Attention any Senior that hasn't completed FAFSA
Get help filling out your FAFSA!
Thursday, March 9, 2023.
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
RHS Library & College Career Center.
What to bring:
- Parent and Student must both be present.
- Parent and student social security numbers.
- Student Driver's License Number.
- 2021 Tax Return(s) for parents.
- 2021 Tax Return for Students (if applicable).
- 2021 W-2's for parents.
- 2021 W-2's for students (if applicable).
TJC will be back at RHS on Thursday, March 9th to help parents and students that still need to complete the FAFSA/TAFSA process for the 2022-2023 school year. Completing the FAFSA is a graduation requirement for the Class of 2023. If you plan to attend during the school day, please try to come during your students government class period.
For questions please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com