Assessment and Accountability
- Accreditation Status
- State Accountability Ratings 2013 and Beyond
- Rusk ISD Accountability Ratings 2013 and Beyond
- Community and Student Engagement Self Evaluation
- School Report Card
- TEA Accountability Explanation
- Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR)
- Texas Performance Reporting System
- Texas School Accountability Dashboard
Accessing STAAR Scores Online
As you know, our students took the STAAR tests earlier this spring. Soon you will receive your child’s STAAR scores. The STAAR is one of many ways to measure student learning. Teachers will use STAAR results along with other information to create learning plans for next school year.
The results are now tentatively scheduled to be available in the family and analytic portals by Friday, July 1, 2022.You will be able to access your child’s STAAR results by logging into TexasAssessment.gov.
If you have forgotten or do not have your child's Unique STAAR Access Code, you may follow the link below to find the Unique Code. You will need to know your child's date of birth and social security number to look up the code.
Click HERE to Look Up the Unique Access Code
Click HERE for information about how to use the Student Portal to access your student's STAAR scores.
For more information, please contact your campus or Tammy Hancock, Director of Special Programs and Assessments, at 903-683-5592.