Assessment and Accountability
- Accreditation Status
- State Accountability Ratings 2013 and Beyond
- Rusk ISD Accountability Ratings 2013 and Beyond
- Community and Student Engagement Self Evaluation
- School Report Card
- TEA Accountability Explanation
- Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR)
- Texas Performance Reporting System
- Texas School Accountability Dashboard
- 2013-2014 School Report Card
- 2014-2015 School Report Card
- 2015-2016 School Report Card
- 2016-2017 School Report Card
- 2017-2018 School Report Card
Accessing 2018 STAAR Scores Online
2018 STAAR test results have been released for Grades 3-8 and End of Course. We will mail results home as soon as we receive the STAAR Student Reports Cards. If you would like to see your student's test results before then, you can access the scores online through the Student Portal by clicking on the box below or by going to www.texasassessment.com.
Below is a link to a flyer showing how to use the Student Portal to access the scores and a link with directions for how to access your students Unique STAAR Access Code through your Skyward Family Access. The Unique STAAR Access Code, along with your child's date of birth, will be needed to view the scores in the Student Portal.
Click HERE for directions on how to find your student's Unique STAAR Access Code through Skyward Family Access.
Click HERE for information about how to use the Student Portal to access your student's STAAR scores.
For more information, please contact your campus or Theresa Gates, Director of Special Programs and Assessments, at 903-683-5592.
Theresa Gates, Director of Special Programs and Assessments
- District Plans
- Primary Plans
- Elementary Plans
- Intermediate Plans
- Junior High Plans
- High School Plans