Health & Safety
- Shot Required for 2017-2018
- Shot Requirements for Prek
- Meningitis Shot Requirements for college
- Did you know you can print your child's shot record?
- Guidelines for requesting conscience exemption
- Conscience Exemption Request Form
The 82nd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, 2011, revised existing statutory requirements for higher education students related to vaccination against bacterial meningitis. The revision now requires all entering students to show evidence of an initial bacterial meningitis vaccine or a booster dose during the five-year period preceding, and at least 10 days prior to, the first day of the first semester in which the student initially enrolls at an institution.
- Request for Medication to be Given at School
- Anaphylaxis Emergency Action Plan
- Food Allergy Action Plan
- Asthma Emergency Care Plan
- Asthma Information From Parents
- Seizure Management Plan
- Diabetes Health Plan