Online Registration & Enrollment
- New to District - Account Request (Step 1)
- New to District - Enrollment Portal (Step 2)
- Existing RISD Families Enrolling Additional Children
- Returning Students Enrollment/Registration
- Forgot Family Access Login/Password
CLICK HERE If you have students who are currently enrolled at Rusk ISD, but you need to enroll a younger or additional sibling for the first time. Use the NEW STUDENT ONLINE ENROLLMENT link within Family Access to enroll additional child(ren). If you do not remember your Family Access login or password, click on the "Forgot your Login/Password?" link on the Family Access login page.
If your child(ren) finished the school year at Rusk ISD last year, CLICK HERE to register you child(ren) for the upcoming school year. Login* to your current Family Access account and use the ONLINE REGISTRATION link within Family Access to register each of your children.
If your child(ren) attended Rusk ISD in the past, but did not finish the school year at Rusk ISD last year, CLICK HERE to login* to Family Access to re-enroll that child in Rusk ISD. You will use the same Family Access login* and password as you did in the past. Once logged in, look for the NEW STUDENT ONLINE ENROLLMENT link (open year-round).
When meeting with the campus registrar to complete registration the follow documentation will be required:
- Child's birth certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency including a valid Texas driver's license indicating the correct address
To further expedite the enrollment process it would be helpful if you also provided a transcript, last report card and any special needs documentation.