- Students currently enrolled in Rusk ISD may CLICK HERE to register for the 19-20 schoolyear.
- Login* to your current Family Access account and use the ONLINE REGISTRATION link within Family Access to register each of your children.
- *If you do not remember you Family Access login or password, click on the "Forgot your Login/Password?" link on the Family Access login page.
- New to District - Account Request (Step 1)
- New to District - Enrollment Portal (Step 2)
- Existing RISD Families Enrolling Additional Children
- Returning Students Enrollment/Registration
- Forgot Family Access Login/Password
CLICK HERE If you have students who are currently enrolled at Rusk ISD, but you need to enroll a younger or additional sibling for the first time. Use the NEW STUDENT ONLINE ENROLLMENT link within Family Access to enroll additional child(ren). If you do not remember your Family Access login or password, click on the "Forgot your Login/Password?" link on the Family Access login page.
If your child(ren) finished the school year at Rusk ISD last year, CLICK HERE to register you child(ren) for the upcoming school year. Login* to your current Family Access account and use the ONLINE REGISTRATION link within Family Access to register each of your children.
If your child(ren) attended Rusk ISD in the past, but did not finish the school year at Rusk ISD last year, CLICK HERE to login* to Family Access to re-enroll that child in Rusk ISD. You will use the same Family Access login* and password as you did in the past. Once logged in, look for the NEW STUDENT ONLINE ENROLLMENT link (open year-round).
Early Enrollment is for Rusk Head Start, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten students who will be attending school for the first time in 2019-2020*. Early Enrollment is set for Wednesday, May 1st from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm and Thursday, May 2nd from 8:.30 am to 2:30 pm and 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
Age requirements that must be met by September 1, 2019 include:
- 5 years old for Kindergarten
- 4 years old for full day Head Start/Pre-Kindergarten
- 3 years old for ½ day Pre-Kindergarten
You may begin enrollment online by clicking here and complete enrollment by bringing the following items to Rusk Primary on May 1st or May 2nd:
- a certified copy of the child’s birth certificate
- social security card
- complete immunization record
- proof of residency which includes a current driver’s license or state ID that matches address on utility bill.
Computers will be provided for your convenience on May 1st and May 2nd at the Primary if needed.
To enroll a child in PreK, parents will need to bring documentation of one of the following qualifying events.
1. My child is unable to speak or comprehend the English language.
2. My child may be considered homeless as defined by the McKinney Vento Act.
3. My child is the child of an active duty member of the Armed Forces of the United States or the child of a member who was injured or killed while serving on active duty.
4. My child is in or has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services following an adversarial hearing.
5. My child qualifies for the national free and reduced lunch program and has been verified with proof of income. Proof of income may be a current check stub and 2018 income tax return, W-2, and/or TANIF verification.
This enrollment is held to ensure that a sufficient number of classes can be planned for the coming school year. Pre-kindergarten and Kindergarten classes are based on pre-enrollment numbers. Registration may be done online in August if all enrollment documents have been provided. Parents may call the school at 903-683-6106 for more information or visit Rusk Primary at 440 Collins St.
* If you have a child currently attending Rusk Primary, that child is already enrolled and may complete registration. Early Enrollment is only for children that are going to be attending Rusk Primary for the first time in 2019-2020 and current PK3 students that need to verify eligibility for PK4.